Ilsbo M160 ProCombi is a solidly built chain mulcher with belt drive that is suitable for cutting bushes, shrubs up to 100 mm and long grass growth around the field edges, forest roads and the first cut on major roads.
Chain mulcher for large tractors
The M160 ProCombi fits tractors from 120 hp to 250 hp and is mounted in the 3-point attachment back on the tractor. The chain mulcher can be used with the S120 Pro sideshift frame for extra reach (402cm).
Cutting width of 150 cm
The cutting head is reinforced with sturdy box constructions to withstand rough experience. The width of the cutting head is 160 cm and the mulching width is 150 cm.
One of the main advantages with belt drive is that the belt absorbs shock loads applied through the chains. Liftetime of critical components will increase and there will be less downtime on the machine. Also allows side shift to be operated actively during mowing with without risk of breakdown (as with PTO shaft solutions).
Advantages of Tokvam M160 ProCombi
- Can be angled from -35 to 90 degrees.
- Spring release is standard.
- 45 degrees splashguard back is standard. The angle makes it easy to pass foreign elements.
- Chain storage for extra chains.
- Easy to change and extend chains.
- Very strong sideshift frame is available as optional equipment.
When do you choose the ProCombi models
- When you need to widen the mulching width.
- When you want to front mount or reverse.
- When the tractor is over 120 hp.
- When the tractor is over 7 tons.
- When working conditions are extreme with a lot of rocks and other obstacles.
- Working width
- 59.06 in
- 1719.6 lbs
- Drive direction
- Frontmount , Reverse , Pulling
- Cutting width
- 59.06 in
- Power requirement max
- 183.87 kW
- Power requirement min
- 88.25 kW
- Max weight of carrier recommended
- 10 t
- Min weight of carrier recommended
- 4 t
- PTO rpm
- 540 rpm , 1000 rpm
- Range without sideshift frame
- 134.65 in
- Range with sideshift frame
- 158.27 in