F160H Pro is a powerful built hydraulically driven frontmounted snowblower and has a working width of 160 cm. Engine kit are chosen based on what the oilflow your carrier provides, 125ccm (90-110l/min), 160ccm (110-140l/min) and 180ccm (140-180l/min).
F160H Pro and carrier
The F160H Pro is a snowblower for larger hydraulic special machines and wheel loaders, in addition, it can be used on excavatorarms on wheeled excavators and backhoe loaders, for example Huddig and Lännen.
Areas of use for a Pro compact snowblower
Our Pro frontmounted snowblowers are well suited for the tougher jobs, where a narrow working width is important. The snowblowers are suitable for maintenance snow removal or opening of roads and/or ice rinks, golf courses and artificial grass pitches where low weight and/or size is essential.
Advantages of Tokvam F160H Pro
- Minimal maintenance necessary, only lubrication of 2 bearings and the slewing ring.
- Hardox in impeller housing.
- Open sides of the snowblower adds minimal lateral force to the carrier.
- Throw length of up to 40 metres!
- Large capacity in relation to the size of the snowblower.
- Double and saw tooth feeding auger easily breaks up snow and ice.
- The snowblower works quiet due to the design of both chassis and feeding auger. This provides a comfortable driving environment, less wear on the snowblower and carrier as well as lower fuel consumption.
- Working width
- 160 cm
- 520 kg
- Feeding auger diameter
- 65 cm
- Max weight of carrier recommended
- 6 t
- Max oil pressure
- 350 Bar
- Min weight of carrier recommended
- 3 t
- Min oil pressure
- 190 Bar
- Hydraulic flow max
- 47.55 g/m
- Hydraulic flow min
- 23.77 g/m
- Impeller diameter
- 55 cm