The F180H is a light-built hydraulically driven frontmounted snowblower and has a working width of 180 cm. The snowblower has an 80 ccm engine.
F180H and carrier
The F180H is a snowblower for small hydraulic special machines and compact machines with oil flow from 55-75l/min and from 1 to 3 tonnes.
Areas of use for a compact snowblower
Our frontmounted snowblowers are well suited for football pitches, ice rinks, cemeteries, golf courses and artificial grass pitches where low weight and a long throw length are important. The snowblowers are also suitable for narrow spaces, housing estates and walkways, where access is limited and the narrow width of the snowblower is essential.
Advantages of Tokvam F180H
- Minimal maintenance necessary, only lubrication of 2 bearings and the slewing ring.
- Open sides of the snowblower adds minimal lateral force to the carrier.
- Throw length of up to 25 metres!
- Large capacity in relation to the size of the snowblower.
- Double and saw tooth feeding auger easily breaks up snow and ice.
- The snowblower works quiet due to the design of both chassis and feeding auger. This provides a comfortable driving environment, less wear on the snowblower and carrier as well as lower fuel consumption.
- Working width
- 180 cm
- 280 kg
- Feeding auger diameter
- 50 cm
- Max weight of carrier recommended
- 3 t
- Max oil pressure
- 210 Bar
- Min weight of carrier recommended
- 1 t
- Min oil pressure
- 180 Bar
- Hydraulic flow max
- 19.81 g/m
- Hydraulic flow min
- 14.52 g/m
- Impeller diameter
- 42 cm