The F130THS is a light-built PTO-driven front-mounted snowblower and has a working width of 130 cm.
The snowblower is available in two different variants, left and right, according to the direction of rotation of the tractor's PTO. You also choose the gearbox according to the speed of the PTO, 540, 1000, 2000 or 2500rpm.
F130THS and carrier
The F130THS is a snowblower for small tractors, small special machines and compact machines from 25 to 45 hp and from 1 to 3 tonnes.
Areas of use for a compact snowblower
Our frontmounted snowblowers are well suited for football pitches, ice rinks, cemeteries, golf courses and artificial grass pitches where low weight and a long throw length are important. The snowblowers are also suitable for narrow spaces, housing estates and walkways, where access is limited and the narrow width of the snowblower is essential.
Advantages of Tokvam F130THS
- Minimal maintenance necessary, only lubrication of 2 bearings and the slewing ring.
- Open sides of the snowblower adds minimal lateral force to the carrier.
- Throw length of up to 25 metres!
- Large capacity in relation to the size of the snowblower.
- Double and saw tooth feeding auger easily breaks up snow and ice.
- The snowblower works quiet due to the design of both chassis and feeding auger. This provides a comfortable driving environment, less wear on the snowblower and carrier as well as lower fuel consumption.
- Working width
- 51.18 in
- 529.1 lbs
- Feeding auger diameter
- 19.68 in
- Power requirement max
- 33.09 kW
- Power requirement min
- 18.38 kW
- Max weight of carrier recommended
- 3 t
- Min weight of carrier recommended
- 1 t
- PTO rpm
- 540 rpm , 1000 rpm , 2000 rpm , 2500 rpm
- Spline shaft dimension
- Impeller diameter
- 16.54 in