Unique rolling features and low transport width make the UT430 the market's most productive and flexible u-plow.
UT430 and carriers
Tokvam UT430 is suitable for wheel loaders and tractors from 6 to 8 tonnes. The UT400 has the wide midshear and the short wings (when the wings are set forward). The wide midshear provides a large rolling surface in the middle of the plow. The short wings provide easier wing control and provide greater clearance for the front wheels of the carrier.
Rolls the snow instead of pushing it
Tokvam's patented FlexFlow flow and attachment system ensures easy use and flexible usage options. In addition to lateral oscillation, the plow has a vertical oscillation of 30 cm, which provides excellent adaptation to uneven surfaces. The positive angle of attack ensures that the snow flows up and combined with the shape of the blade, the snow rolls instead of being pushed. This contributes to increased capacity and reduced fuel consumption.
Advantages of the Tokvam u-plow ut400
- Tokvam's patented FlexFlow flow and attachment system provides unique tracking properties and efficient power transmission from the carrier.
- Side wings with a full 180 degree turning radius provide a small transport width and the possibility of collecting snow.
- The 15-degree positive attack angle provides very good snow-rolling properties that saves fuel consumption.
- Wedge bolt system for easy and quick change of wear steel.
- All fastening bolts are in stainless, hardened steel for increased strength and longer life.
- Accumulator tank and safety valve that dampens impact save the carrier and equipment.
- All wiring on the wings is built with gelenk bearings for extended life.
- 110 cm
- 3-point , Volvo BM
- Max working width
- 430 cm
- Min working width
- 262 cm
- 1175 kg
- Width midshear
- 262 cm
- Width wings
- 84 cm
- Max weight of carrier recommended
- 8 t
- Max oil pressure
- 210 Bar
- Min weight of carrier recommended
- 6 t
- Cutting edge angle degrees
- 15 °
- Turn degrees
- 38 °