Tokvam VT320 is a smaller combination plow for clearing snow in urban environments, smaller areas and footpaths. Suitable for densely built-up areas where accessibility is important, but also has very good road-opening properties when driving in a v-shape.
VT280 and carrier
VT280 is suitable for smaller tractors and wheel loaders from 6 to 10 tonnes and is the lowest in our v-plow family, for better visibility and is also the lightest of our v-plows. In addition to lateral oscillation, the VT280 has a vertical oscillation of 30 cm, which provides excellent adaptation to uneven surfaces.
High strength and long lifetime
The construction of a Tokvam snow plow is characterized by a strong construction and good material choices that provide high strength and a long lifetime. Tokvam's patented FlexFlow flow and attachment system ensures easy use and flexible usage options.
Advantages of the Tokvam folding plow vt280
- Tokvam's patented FlexFlow flow and attachment system for optimal flow on the surface.
- 15 degree positive angle of attack provides snow rolling and better throwing properties.
- The 39 degree turning radius gives a small transport width.
- Wedge bolt system for easy and quick change of wear steel.
- All fastening bolts, including the king bolt, are made of stainless, hardened steel for increased strength and a longer lifetime.
- Flexi-attachments for the possibility of using on serveral different carriers.