Tokvam VT380 is a v-plow that is very well suited as a road plow. In addition, it is very suitable for clearing snow from roads, areas, crossroads and footpaths. VT380 is a heavier plow with good scraping properties and has the market's largest discharge height with 135 cm high wings.
VT380 and carrier
The VT380 is our most robust folding plow and is suitable for large tractors and wheel loaders between 8 to 14 tonnes. In addition to lateral oscillation, the VT380 has a vertical oscillation of 30 cm, which provides excellent adaptation to uneven surfaces. The system is designed to adapt to all types of carriers.
The construction of a Tokvam snow plow is characterized by a strong construction and good material choices that provide high strength and a long lifetime. The Tokvam VT also has very good road-opening properties when driving in a v-shape. Tokvam's patented FlexFlow flow and attachment system ensures easy use and flexible usage options.
Advantages of the Tokvam folding plow vt380
- Tokvam's patented FlexFlow flow and attachment system for optimal flow on the surface.
- 15 degree positive angle of attack provides snow rolling and better throwing properties.
- The 39 degree turning radius gives a small transport width.
- Wedge bolt system for easy and quick change of wear steel.
- A bolted splash guard is standard, which produces less snow splash and provides better working conditions for the driver.
- All fastening bolts, including the king bolt, are made of stainless, hardened steel for increased strength and a longer lifetime.