Tokvam VT320 is an all-round plow for clearing snow from roads, areas, crossroads and footpaths. VT320 is a heavier plow with good scraping properties.
VT320 and carrier machine
VT320 is suitable for tractors and wheel loaders between 8 to 14 tonnes. In addition to lateral oscillation, the VT320 has a vertical oscillation of 30 cm, which provides excellent adaptation to uneven surfaces. The system is designed to adapt to all types of carriers.
Good road opening properties
The construction of a Tokvam snow plow is characterized by a strong construction and good material choices that provide high strength and a long lifetime. The Tokvam VT also has very good road-opening properties when driving in a v-shape. Tokvam's patented FlexFlow flow and attachment system ensures easy use and flexible usage options.
Advantages of the Tokvam folding plow vt320
- Tokvam's patented FlexFlow flow and attachment system for optimal flow on the surface.
- 15 degree positive angle of attack provides snow rolling and better throwing properties.
- The 39 degree turning radius gives a small transport width.
- Wedge bolt system for easy and quick change of wear steel.
- A bolted splash guard is standard, which produces less snow splash and provides better working conditions for the driver.
- All fastening bolts, including the king bolt, are made of stainless, hardened steel for increased strength and a longer lifetime.