Tokvam TSA2100 is a self-loading disc spreader with stepless adjustment of spreading width between 1 - 10 metres. This can save up to 30% spreading material. TSA2100 is the best choice for you who have a combination of spreading over open areas, along roads and walkways.
Disc spreaders from Tokvam are suitable for anyone who has spreading assignments that require different spreading widths and/or for those who want cost-effective use of gravel.
TSA2100 and carrier
The TSA2100 is initially adapted to large wheel loaders, but with a transition frame it can also be used on large tractors (available as an optional eqipment).
Electronic control of current quantity
The TSA 2100 has electronic control of spreading volume, spreading width and spreading pattern right/left/straight back as standard. We recommend gravel without fine materials (2-8mm).
Benefits of Tokvam TSA2100
- Stepless adjustment of spreading width between 1–10 meters and saves up to 30% of gravel compared to roller spreaders.
- 1 double-acting outlet with control box for operating all functions from the driver's seat.
- By folding the disc during loading, the plate is 100% protected. In this way, you don't have to worry about damaging the disc and/or expensive hydraulics when loading.
- Integrated BM attachment is standard and transition attachment to 3-point is available (but then the spreader cannot be used self-loading).
- The feeding auger can be operated in reverse to remove jammed objects.