Tokvam SMA1100 is a self-loading spreader with hydraulic operation, built based on the bucket principle. The spreader is perfect for spreading longer roads and larger areas. The container volume of the SMA1100 is 1100 liters and the working width is 2 meters. SMA1100 is the natural choice for the contractor.
SMA1100 and carrier
SMA1100 can be used on most carriers, such as medium-sized tractors and wheel loaders from 10 to 100l/min and max 10 tons.
Perfect to use on spreading jobs with gravel (2-8 mm) and salt (not vacuum salt) where fixed working width is sufficient. SMA1100 is adapted to a variety of spreading material, including single and salt. Quantity is determined by the velocity of the roller.
Benefits of Tokvam SMA 1100
- Best in the market on difficult materials.
- Completely clean inside for maximum slip effect.
- Spring steel fingers against rubber pass through larger stones in the gravel by one or more spring steel coving.
- Mixing drum is standard which keeps the gravel in motion and crushes lumps.
- Exterior hydraulic motor that is well protected.
- Bearings located outside of the spreader, provides increased lifetime and easier maintenance.
- Self-loading, filled as a bucket.
- Can also be loaded from silo etc.
- Extension frames available as optional equipment for increased volume and spreading length.