Tokvam SMA510 is our smallest self-loading spreader with hydraulic operation, built based on the bucket principle. The spreader is perfect for spreading in small areas such as cities and narrow spaces. Container volume to the SMA510 is 500 liters and the working width is 150 cm.
SMA510 and carrier
SMA 510 can be used on most carriers. It fits the smallest carriers, such as small tractors and small wheel loaders. SMA510 is well suited where low transport width and working width in addition to low weight is important. For carriers from 10 to 100l/min.
This self-loading spreader is perfect to use on spreading jobs with gravel (2-8 mm) and salt (not vacuum salt) where fixed working width is sufficient. The SMA510 is adapted to a variety of spreading material, including single and salt and can be used with granules on artificial turf. Quantity is determined by the velocity of the roller.
Benefits of Tokvam SMA 510
- Best in the market on difficult materials.
- Completely clean inside for maximum slip effect.
- Spring steel fingers against rubber pass through larger stones in the gravel by one or more spring steel coving.
- Mixing drum is standard which keeps the gravel in motion and crushes lumps.
- Exterior hydraulic motor that is well protected.
- Bearings located outside of the spreader, provides increased lifetime and easier maintenance.
- Self-loading, filled as a bucket.
- Can also be loaded from silo etc.